The timeless, clean design of this collection is a combination of past tradition and future innovation. Each piece is meticulously constructed with our continued commitment to creating high-performance products with quality you can touch and feel. From materials to production, function and finish, we take no shortcuts. Our season 8 collection features the familiar earthy, subtle tones you have come to love and expect from Follow, while including pop colour hits and unique placements to keep things light and bright. We have introduced new materials, trims, and refined our fits with every element essential and every detail considered. The following pages summarize season 8 in technical detail. From the construction to our materials, from the cuts to the language we speak. Everyone we do and every details we put in reflects our years of knowledge, experience and commitment to the sport we love.
OUR ENTIRE VEST RANGE IS CONSTRUCTED USING:
- DUAL-LAYER NEOPRENE. Wet neoprene greatly increases in size by roughly 10%, depending on thickness and materials. We use both external and internal neoprene layers to minimized this affect. Dual-layer neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- HIGHEST QUALITY PVC FEATHER-WEIGHT FOAM AVAILABLE. Feel the difference in Follow. Soft is the key. Stiff foam is a straight-up sign of cost cutting which in turn reduces comfort and stretch performance. We only use the best available.
- REDUCED INDIVIDUAL FOAM PANEL SEGMENTS. Follow works closely with our factory to minimize the foam pocket sizing and use a direct stitch-through process on high-problem areas. This keeps all our foam in place for years to come.
- Follow utilize separated foam panel segments as it enhances movement. The trick is doing this only in the necessary sections which maximizes flex and movement while maintaining the goal of minimal foam movement.
- SUPER STRETCH NEOPRENE: AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS APPROVED. Light weight super stretch neoprene that passed Australian approval process. Try and find a better quality neoprene in the Australian market, we cant.
- FOAM SIDE-PANELS PROTECT YOUR RIBS. Side foam panels greatly reduce the risk of injuries. We carefully consider the placement of these panels to minimize impact on your ribs during crashes.