The Reverb is a user friendly shape with features designed to give the rider a forgiving, predictable feel while maintaining explosive performance. The deep center channel sets you slightly lower in the water increasing edge hold while carving into the wake. Subtle 3-stage rocker provides pop off the lip of the wake. The full length center spine, combined with V-Tech in the tip and tail, makes hard, flat landings easier to set down.
• System 80 core
• Deep center channel for control
• Full spine
• Subtle 3-stage variable rocker
• 4x4 molded fins
• 2 bolt on 1” plastic center fins
• Designed for: Intermediate/Advanced
If your little tootsies like to feel the breeze while riding then the Draft boots are for you. Built with all the bells and whistles of our top-end pro boots with an open toe design. Our Infinity Plate system is the strongest in the industry featuring forged aluminum insert mounts. An independent liner is fitted with Achilles pads to remove heel lift and the outer wrap uses a dual lace system to dial in the fit over your foot and around your ankle.
• Open toe pro style boot
• Infinity Plate for lightest, strongest foundation
• Impact strap integrated with lace
• Deep heel pocket with built in Achilles pads
• Dual lace design
• Gorilla grip