CHILD NEOPRENE VEST
The Hyperlite Child life vest is a USCGA vest designed to keep your little ones safe while on the water. A unique True Fit construction has a “V” split in the back of the vest to allow for optimal fit on all sizes of children. The vest also has segmented and hinged foam which results in a very flexible and easy to wear vest. The exterior shell of this vest is made of Biolite material which is breathable, flexible, and lightweight giving you the most comfortable life vest your child has ever worn. Built-in crotch strap secures the vest on your child and prevents it from riding up while in the water.
- True Fit Technology III (TFT3) providing a truly customized fit for all shapes and sizes, a brand new jacket design with multi-sport application in mind
- Increased volume throughout armholes provide increased range of motion
- Biolite fabric, Lightweight (up to 25% Lighter than other USGA approved materials), breathable with body temperature regulation characteristics, perfect for those hot sticky days, or children that spend hours in this product in boats, swimming pools, and bodies of water
- New BioKnit Material is the Newest Technical material with all of the benefits of Biolite integrates enhanced woven technology providing exceptional contrast to standard two-dimensional materials enriching the look and value of the vest.
- Introducing Fluid Flex Technology, Fluid mobility & comfort, completely non-restricting through added strategically places hinge points and flex panel.
- USCG Approved Type III Personal Floatation Device
- Crotch Strap
- Hinged Construction
- Segmented Foam Panels
- 2 Concealed 1” Straps
- Fit: 14-23kg