Super REDS are designed from the ground up to be the best bearing on the market at this price point. What Super REDS are not is a REDS bearing with just better super finishing (surface polishing). Super REDS are a superior quality bearing, using higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish. The result is a bearing that is as fast as REDS but quieter, smoother, and longer lasting. Super REDS use a black shield and laser engraving to differentiate themselves from original RED.
- Higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Set of 8 bearings
We are often asked, “What ABEC rating are your bearings?” The answer is that “Bones Bearings are Skate Rated not ABEC rated.” Bones Bearings are the skate industry leader and favorite choice of professional skaters, and have been since their development in 1983.