With the same performance as the incredibly popular Wakesurf Edge Pro Wake Shaper, the new inline version features an innovative mounting configuration making it compatible with nearly any boat.
The Wakesurf Edge Pro Inline Shaper is designed to fit radically stepped hulls with narrow strakes and heavy curves. Five inline 2" rubber suction cups securely grip the hull and won’t damage gelcoat or leave black markings on your boat. Easy to adjust on the fly, and no ugly Velcro or safety tethers required.
Great for Mastercraft
Many Mastercraft models have hull designs that make traditional suction cup based solutions difficult to use. Until now, the solution has been velcro based attachment. Thanks to the Wakesurf Edge Pro Inline Wake Shaper now a suction cup solution exists for those boats as well.
Wakesurf Edge Pro Wake Shaper Inline Features
- Large Water Displacement Wing for maximum wave height - The face is 9" x 16" for 144 square inches to displace the water.
- Requires Minimal Mounting Space - The suction cup mounting area only takes up 12.5" x 2.5".
- Patented Concave Water Channeling Wing - The concave channeling wing surface pushes more water to increase the length of the wave, while keeping the face super clean!
- Made with Durable Rust Free Materials - Built with impact resistant, lightweight glass filled nylon and rust free stainless steel hardware. This shaper is long lasting and won’t rust or stain your boat.
- Built In Flotation - Don’t worry about your wake shaping investment sinking to the bottom of the lake. The Wakesurf Edge wing is rotomolded and sealed air tight to keep the shaper floating.
- Make the most of the WAKE SURF EDGE - Add additional ballast for a bigger wave. Level load the ballast on your boat to keep the nose down for the captain’s visibility and a longer wake.